Overcoming Retroactive Jealousy is…
the most visited website on the internet concerning retroactive jealousy since 2013.
As featured in:
The Overcoming Retroactive Jealousy blog, guidebook, and online course is devoted to helping you let go of jealous thoughts surrounding your partner’s past relationships and/or sexual history, and move forward in your life and relationship without the burden and strain of retroactive jealousy.
My mission is to offer you perspectives and techniques that will help you acknowledge the source of your jealous feelings in relationships, confront your insecurity, and eventually overcome retroactive jealousy.
Be sure to check out My Story to learn more about my experience with retroactive jealousy, and what inspired me to create my video course Get Over Your Partner’s Past Fast, and write the guidebook Overcoming Retroactive Jealousy: A Guide to Getting Over Your Partner’s Past and Finding Peace.
About The Author
Zachary Stockill is an award-winning Canadian researcher, writer, and educator.
He writes about culture and personal development for publications such as the Huffington Post and PopMatters, among others. He has appeared on HuffPost Live, the Art of Charm, ManTalks.ca, and other podcasts and programs as a guest contributor.
Born and raised in Ontario, Canada, Zachary graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in History from the University of Ottawa, a Master of Arts in Globalization Studies from McMaster University, and a Master of Arts in History from the University of British Columbia. He has worked with human rights organizations in India and Canada.
His hobbies include travel, meditation, making art, and writing about himself in the third person. He is a drummer, guitarist, and budding ukulelist (ukuleleist? ukuleleite?) who knows far more than any man should about the history of popular music. Zachary’s favourite Beatles record is the “White Album,” which should tell you almost anything else you might need or want to know.
Alright, enough with the third person…
Check out my personal website by clicking here.
And if you’d like to send me an e-mail, please click here.
Like what you read? If you want to support my work, you can…
- Sign up for my online course.
- Read my guidebook. This site is primarily funded through sales of my book and course. (You’ll notice that there are no outside advertisers ’round these parts.)
- Write a review of my book on Amazon. Reader reviews are absolutely crucial for an author’s success.
- When you want to go shopping on Amazon, click here first, and then search for whatever you want to buy. This will give me a tiny commission (we’re talking 4-6 percent) of whatever you buy, at zero extra cost to you.
- Throw some Bitcoin my way: 1Avjyuy15jJpC9UHdgtm1ZFCP1fMy6uidq
- Or, some Litecoin: LV5EYN2kB929U8NMCfVNeuRtobHo3v2FCB
- Share posts you like on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc. Spread the word.
- Link to any posts if you have a website or participate in any forums.
This website wouldn’t exist without your support.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical or psychiatric advice. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician, psychiatrist, or other qualified mental health provider with any questions you may have regarding your condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Reliance on any information provided by this website is solely at your own risk.