I was recently featured as a guest on Dr. Cat Meyer’s Eat Play Sex Podcast.
From her website:
As a sex therapist, I know that you are bombarded daily with sex advice and images in the media and your social circle. I believe that sex matters for both our individual and relational happiness, so I bring you Eat Play Sex podcast. This is YOUR show where I reveal to you what works (and what doesn’t) in the most entertaining and easy to understand way so that you can get back to being the confident, sensual and sexy thing you are.
I had a great time chatting with Dr. Cat about all things retroactive jealousy, and more.
During the show, we covered:
- What is retroactive jealousy and how is it different than regular jealousy?
- How do we know when it’s jealousy or when it’s a red flag to get the fuck out.
- How to reframe jealousy in a way that helps people get unstuck.
- Strategies for helping in ‘letting go’
- Tips and tools to help overcome jealousy
- What actions to avoid in navigating the jealousy
- Grounding principles and affirmations to help intimate relationships
Listen to my interview on Spotify below:
You can also listen on Apple Podcasts.